What is a random blood sugar level?
Is the rate of blood sugar level through a sample of blood from a vein after sterilization take place by the doctor at any time during the day gives a general idea of sugar in the blood and does not require fasting.
Normal sugar levels
- The normal level of sugar ranges between 80 to 120 mg / dL, before eating any food in the morning after waking up or fasting sugar.
- The normal blood sugar level is between 120 to 140 mg / dL after eating or just before bed.
If the blood sugar level exceeds 200 mg / dL, this is an indication that the blood sugar level is abnormal and therefore he is diabetic.
What is the pre-sugar stage?
- Pre-diabetes is a condition in which blood sugar levels are higher than normal rates or less than diagnostic rates for diabetes, and these cases have to pay attention to sports, moderate nutrition, and weight loss. Most of these cases are prone to developing type 2 diabetes, which is the unsupported type. On insulin to treat it.
“Diabetes sounds like you’re going to die when you hear it”?
- And blood analysis for random sugar identifies people with pre-diabetes, so this analysis is important to discover people at risk of developing type 2 diabetes and to diagnose and treat pre-diabetes conditions that reduce the risk of exposure to diabetes complications that may cause eye problems, heart and kidney problems, and nerve damage
Causes of pre-diabetes
There are no specific causes for pre-diabetes, but there are factors that must be taken into consideration and attention because they are associated with exposure to diabetes, including:
- Family history of diabetes from first-degree relatives such as mother, father, brother, or sister.
- Overweight and obesity.
- Patients with high blood pressure, triglycerides, and cholesterol in the blood.
- A pregnant woman may develop gestational diabetes or give birth to children weighing more than 4 kg.
- Rely on the lack of movement and lack of exercise sport continuously.
Blood sugar level rates for pre-diabetes
- Fasting glucose analysis The blood sugar level is between 100 – 125 mg / dL.
- Fungal glucose analysis, and two hours after consuming 75 grams of glucose, the blood sugar level is between 140-190 mg / dL.