Grow nails is considered one of the signs of beauty for women in this age, and women are interested in their grow nails, coordination, and shape since childhood, and nails are considered one of the standards of beauty if they are strong and well-manicured, as women boast about them among each other.
It is worth noting that there is no way to grow nails in a specific period of time or in a day or a week. Makes them grow in a healthy and healthy way, so taking care of the nails, taking care of them, strengthening them, and making them strong protects them from breaking or becoming weak is what makes the nails look longer.
What are the most important ways to grow nails?
There are many different ways to keep nails from cracking and breaking, and among those methods, we can mention the following:
- Proper nutrition is one of the most effective and successful ways to maintain nails and give them strength. Eating foods rich in calcium and silicon is one of the most important substances that work to maintain nails and prevent them from splitting and breaking.
- Vitamin B7 B7, a vitamin that can be obtained from brown rice or bulgur, is one of the important substances in maintaining and growing nails. This vitamin B7 can be found in many foods, including soybeans, green peas, and oats, which is considered at the same time one of the Antioxidants, Vitamin B7 can also be found in sunflower seeds.
- It is important to consult a doctor, specifically a therapeutic nutritionist, if you want to take specific vitamins for a certain period so that you are assured that you will not harm yourself, and the doctor will guide you to the best materials suitable for your body, age and health condition.
- It is necessary to take care of the skin and maintain the moisture of the skin by drinking a lot of water, especially in the winter, as the cold air in the winter removes moisture from the skin and therefore must use skin moisturizers such as Vaseline, which is popular with most people and a skin moisturizing cream. It is important to maintain the moisture of the skin, and it should be noted that clean cotton is used and dipped in a moisturizer, then the nails are carefully massaged from the ends.
- A woman should take care of her nails and protect them from splitting and breaking, so when doing housework or washing dishes, she should wear gloves to protect her hands and nails.
- It is necessary to take care of the nails and be careful when trimming the nails. The woman should stay away from cutting the skin surrounding the nails and use scissors with a curved handle, provided that the edges of the scissors are curved and in line with the nails and the curves of the nail itself.
- It is important when using nail polish that it is free of formaldehyde, dibutyl phthalate, and toluene, and the nail polish must be free of alcohol.
How to work to grow nails through recipes?
Lemon juice recipe
Lemon is one of the important nutrients. It is one of the most important sources of vitamin C. It is one of the important vitamins in building and caring for nails. Vitamin C works on the healthy and natural growth of nails, as well as removing the yellow color that appears on the nails and makes them bright white. But care must be taken when using it and not placing it on the hands or fingers with wounds, because it will increase the sensation of pain or burning when the lemon comes into contact with the wound.
- Also read:
As for the way to use the lemon juice recipe to grow nails, its components are as follows, which is 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and 3 tablespoons of olive oil, which is one of the moisturizing and nourishing oils for the skin.
A bowl is brought and the ingredients are placed in it. The ingredients are mixed well with each other, provided that the mixture is placed in the microwave for 20 seconds, provided that the nails are soaked in the warm mixture for approximately 10 minutes completely and completely, provided that the recipe is repeated daily.
It is worth noting that there is another way, which is to bring a slice of lemon to be rubbed on the nails in order to nourish the nails with vitamin C and work to strengthen them, maintain their white color, and get rid of the yellow color, provided that the nails are washed with warm water after they are rubbed with lemon.
Orange juice recipe
It is worth noting that orange juice is one of the rich sources of vitamin C, which works on the production of collagen and gives the nails the white color, and maintains the freshness of the skin. The orange juice recipe is an easy recipe and its ingredients are very simple, and it is only an orange.
A bowl is brought in to put the juice resulting from the juice of the orange, then the fingers are placed in the orange juice inside the bowl, while keeping the hand-dipped in the orange juice for approximately 10 minutes, provided that the hands are washed after the expiration of that period, and then the nails are painted with one of the types of moisturizing cream This recipe can be repeated daily.
Olive oil recipe It
should be noted that olive oil is one of the very nutrients for the skin and works to moisturize and maintain its freshness. Blood circulation, which greatly contributes to the length and growth of nails and maintains their attractive shape while maintaining the strength of the nails themselves, their white color.
The ingredients of the olive oil recipe for nail extension is one of the easiest ingredients as it contains only olive oil, and the way to use this recipe is very easy, which is heating the olive oil and massaging the nails with it while massaging the skin surrounding the nails while continuing to massage with warm olive oil for about 5 minutes to be worn in the hands after the completion of the massage and leave the gloves in the hand overnight.